Cattle-Exchange website connects cattle buyers and sellers. It was launched by Drovers magazine in January 2012 with a mission to revolutionize the way cattlemen conduct business. Since its launch, on the Cattle-Exchange.com sellers posted more than 4,000 listings, which translates into more than 300,000 heads, has been visited by more than 100,000 people and received more than 1.3 million individual page views. Now the site is seeing both buyers and sellers coming back to trade cattle on a regular basis.
Seller on the Cattle-Exchange can input FREE listings to market their cattle to prospective buyers nationwide. Detailed information, including photos can be added with ease. Potential buyers can search by type or category, then narrow results based on geographic location, breed and more.
As a result of the website’s success, Drovers has a weekly email report, delivered electronically to more than 50,000 beef producers. The report will feature recent listings—and include market observations from conversations with cattlemen and listing trends on Cattle-Exchange.com.How it Works
- Seller lists cattle for sale
- Prospective buyers search listings
- Prospective buyer contacts seller
- Sale transaction takes place
- Breeders Directory (coming soon)
- Market News
- Weekly Newsletter (sign up)
- List cattle for sale - FREE
- Expose your cattle to potential buyers all over the United States